- My favorite font family is Futura.
- I started UI in grade ten, when I was volunteering at a Hackathon downtown. I was reeled into a team lacking a designer and taught InVision on the spot. I don’t remember what I built.
- My parents didn’t want to go camping despite my constant whining, so they relented and bought me a $10 tent to set up in the living room. I was in grade four.
- My father tried convincing me to be a plastic surgeon when I was young by setting up dinners with a distant second relative who was a rhinoplasty star.
- I accidentally spray painted a dishwasher and paid my mum a $600 fine.
credit: bruce huang
Need more from me? No problem—shoot me an email! email@example.com